Advocate of the Krasnoyarsk city Board of Advocates, Territory of Krasnoyarsk
Certificate num. 1978, granted by the Krasnoyarsk Territory Administration of the Ministry of Justice of Russian Federation on 23 June 2016, registration number 24/1546.
- +7 (983) 154 36 31 (Russia)
- +34 682 104 628 (Spain)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- has graduated from the Law Faculty of Siberian Federal University with diplomas with honors of Law (specialization – International and Foreign law) and Legal interpretation from English to Russian at the area of professional communication;
- has been studying at the Law Faculty of the University of Cadiz (Spain), in particular, has learned the disciplines of Spanish Family law and Spanish Contract law during the period from 2010 to 2011 year with a final mark 8.2 from 10;
- has a Master of International Trade law (University of the Basque Country and the National Distance Education University of the Kingdom of Spain, year of graduation – 2018);
- speaks Spanish and English at the professional level.
- Grant-holder of the Oxford Foundation of 2009-2010, 2010-2011 years.
- Participant and winner of the conferences, olympiads and competitions of regional or federative level.
- Participant of law schools and seminars organized by foreign teachers and international organizations of the protection of human rights.
- The author of scientific articles at the sphere of Russian criminal procedure and Comparing law, written, in particular, in English language.
- 2009-2011: Krasnoyarsk Territory Committee of the Protection of Human Rights (collaborator of the department of the prevention of tortures applied by the officials of law-enforcing agencies).
- 2011-2012: Krasnoyarsk General Territory Administration of criminal investigation of the Russian Federal Investigatory Committee (trainee).
- 2012-2013: Krasnoyarsk General Territory Administration of criminal investigation of the Russian Federal Investigatory Committee (Criminal Investigator).
- 2013-2016: Krasnoyarsk General Territory Administration of criminal investigation of the Russian Federal Investigatory Committee (Major Criminal Investigator).
- From 2016 year: Krasnoyarsk city Board of Advocates, Territory of Krasnoyarsk (Advocate).
S. Isachenkov has a professional experience in the sphere of International law, legal status of foreign citizens and legal support of international contracts, moreover, of the legal defense and courtroom representation of citizens within the criminal, administrative and civil cases, representation of the interests of legal entities in the field of criminal and commercial judicial proceedings.