Advocate of the Board of Advocates “Novatsia”, Saint-Petersburg city
Certificate num. 8893, granted by the Saint-Petersburg city and Leningrad Territory Administration of the Ministry of Justice of Russian Federation on 14 July 2017, registration number 78/6834.
- +7 (983) 154 36 31 (Russia)
- +34 682 104 628 (Spain)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
B. Malugin has graduated from the Law Faculty of Siberian Federal University with diploma of Law (specialization – Criminal law).
- 2002-2003: secretary of Krasnoyarsk Territory Chamber of Advocates.
- 2004-2006: assistant attorney of the Central district board of advocates of Krasnoyarsk.
- 2006-2007: bailiff of Krasnoyarsk interdistrict division.
- 2008-2010: general director of APEX Ltd (legal aid to the population, coordination at the sphere of real estate).
- 2012-2013: assistant attorney of the Central interdistrict board of advocates of Tyva Republic, Kyzyl city (legal documentation, representation of interests of citizens and legal entities before the trials, State authorities and all types of organizations, mediation)
- 2013-2015: assistant attorney of the First Krasnoyarsk territory board of advocates.
- 2016-2017: advocate of the First Krasnoyarsk territory board of advocates.
- From 2017: advocate of the Board of Advocates “Novatsia”, Saint-Petersburg city.
B. Malyugin has a professional experience at the sphere of criminal, civil and family cases, legal representation of the persons in divorce proceedings, processes of maintenance and division of joint property, legal assistance at the matter of underlying property, acquisition of property at the public tendering and legal representation of the legal entities in commercial judicial proceedings.